Thursday 16 October 2014

Hitachi Data Systems at VMworld

I was recently commissioned to produce 5 single panel comic illustrations for Hitachi Data Systems, as part of an online promotion for their participation in VMworld 2014 Europe, "the global conference for virtualization and cloud computing", which was being held in Barcelona. I was sent the script and scenarios for the five comics, which I was very pleased about, because my first thought when I heard they wanted some IT-based comics was "How many jokes can I get out of turning it off and on again"?!? After working up some draft sketches, the dialogue was tightened up and some of the ideas reworked slightly, before I went on to produce the finished images. I'm very pleased with the final result, and happily, so was the client!









No comments:

Post a Comment