Thursday 5 April 2012

Everyone else was talking about it...I just wanted to be popular!

I love it when The Internet goes bat-shit crazy about something, and Samantha Brick's "article" for the Daily Mail yesterday entitled 'There are downsides to looking this pretty': Why women hate me for being beautiful' ticked all the boxes.

While a lot of other people have said a lot of things in response to this article, I was struck by two things: Firstly, her surname is Brick, which is possibly one of the most unattractive surnames you could have, regardless of how you might look. And secondly, I have an overwhelming urge to go and watch Zoolander...

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so she's an easy target, but I think you've still hit the spot with this Paul, and I don't hate you for being really ridiculously funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 04, 2012

    Hahahahaha
    Paul, this really made me laugh! Somehow I missed the whole story, This is just so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete