Wednesday 3 November 2010

London MCM Expo 2010

This weekend was the London MCM Expo at the Excel Centre in London which brings together all the best in comics, movies, games and manga under one gigantic roof, along with an abundance of cosplay.

I went along for the first time ever on the Saturday, and really enjoyed it, although after a while it all began to take its toll a little...


[click strip to enlarge]

In all seriousness though, the event did make me feel like making more comics again, so I should be posting up some more comics-related work on here very soon...!

2 comments:

  1. I once went to a Star Trek convention with a cornish pasty stuck to my head.

    (I didn't)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I imagine you will be dying for free hug someday eventually! Nice screen tone work :)

    ReplyDelete