Monday 27 April 2009

Fifteen minute Japanese drawing!

Today, as part of the preperation for our exhibition in Japan, Yuki's father came in to college and took a video of us introducing ourselves, and then spending 15 minutes creating an illustration with the theme of A Symbol of Japan, which he is then taking back with him to Japan as part of the promotion for our exhibiton. I really enjoyed having to produce something in such a short space of time. My Japanese-themed illustration was of Godzilla and a sumo wrestler eating sushi infront of Mount Fuji! I was able to take a quick photo of my drawing before he took it away with him. Sayonara!


1 comment:

  1. This is great for only having 15 minutes! They look like they are enjoying their lunch together, don't they? :) I love the sun!

    ReplyDelete