Monday 13 October 2014

COMICS!

Next month, I'm going to have a table at the Comica Comiket in London (1 November) and the Thought Bubbles Comic Art Festival in Leeds (15–16 November), selling my comics. I'll be blogging more about that nearer the time...

I'm currently busy putting together a new comic collecting various comic strips and one page comics that I've drawn in recent years, plus a couple of longer works. I've just finished an illustration for the cover, and really wanted to share it because I was so pleased with how it turned out (I'm allowed to blow my own trumpet every once in a while, right?)...



And for a quick bit of Process, here's the rough sketch I jotted down on my break at work on Friday evening, when I suddenly came up with the idea for the cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment