Thursday 15 November 2012

Movillustration – Halfway there!

I've reached the halfway point with my Movillustration project to raise money and awareness for Prostate Cancer UK by drawing a different moustachioed man every day for the whole month of November... and I must admit I'm starting to get a little bit tired! But I still have plenty of moustaches to keep me going until the end of the month. Here's an update since the last time I posted on here, and if you want to keep up to date with my daily drawings then you can follow my Movillustration Tumblr blog here: http://movillustrations.tumblr.com/



Fifteen down, fifteen to go! If you want to sponsor me for my ridiculous efforts and donate some money to Prostate Cancer UK, then you can visit my Just Giving page here: http://www.justgiving.com/movillustration

2 comments:

  1. Your artwork is entertaining and funky. I love the colors and composition...and what expressions on those faces. lol Good stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I'm glad you're enjoying my drawings! :)

    ReplyDelete