Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dr. Strangeblog or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Timeline

I have a Facebook page for Paul Shinn Draws where I post links to my blog and website, and keep people up-to-date with what I'm doing drawing-wise. If you haven't already, I'd be happy if you "Liked" it...

Anyway, recently I was notified that at the end of this month my page would automatically be updated to Facebook's new Timeline profile. Now while I'm slightly unimpressed with the overall layout of this new profile – and Facebook's marketing of this new design as a great way to "tell your life story" – I was intrigued by the prospect of including a cover image to my page, which is basically a landscape image which spans the width of the page layout.

So, seeing that I was soon going to be forced to adopt this new layout, I figured I might as well draw something to use as my cover image, giving a concise summary of what I do, and make the change sooner, rather than later...

1 comment:

  1. I think the facebook timeline is a good thing. I also like this picture (mainly because it has a picture of me in it).

    ReplyDelete