Monday 11 July 2011

Look what they writed...

I'm currently working on a couple of projects which I can't quite blog about yet, so things are likely to be a bit quiet from me over the next few weeks.

Meanwhile, the Illustration Rally website has just posted an extremely flattering Artist Feature all about me, which you can read here!

Thanks very much to Natsuki Otani and everyone at Illustration Rally. After you've finsihed reading all about me, you should definitely take some time to have a look around the site as they have a lot of interesting features and really amazing artwork. Plus they've done a lot of great work in support of the Japanese Tsunami Appeal with their Ganbare Nippon appeal. I'm really happy to be featured on their site...

**UPDATE**
I was browsing through the stats for my website earlier to see where the traffic to my site was coming from and was amazed to discover another article about me and my work over on the Comics Alliance website! It was posted a few months ago, but this was the first I'd heard of it. I guess online articles are like buses, you wait ages for one and then two come along at once!

2 comments:

  1. Sheer awesomeness. This blog and your work.
    Imma be asking for advice from time to time.
    Takeee careee =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete