Monday, 6 June 2011

Flimsy the Kitten

The uber-talented Rachael Smith recently reached 1000 posts on her excellent Flimsy the Kitten blog and to celebrate she's featuring a series of guest-posts by other illustrators and fans. And starting the whole thing off is ME!

I decided to go with a movie-theme. Can you name these films? I'm posting my images below, but you should definitely head over to Rachael's blog to check out more of her Flimsy comics. They're ace!


  1. Awww thanks for blogging about it Paul!
    And thank you again for kick-starting the guest illustrator week! Hopefully it will inspire others... 0_0

    Love from Rachael (and Flimsy) xxxx

  2. AnonymousJune 06, 2011

    cute i like flimsy's boat.. can i have one.. xx

  3. amazing! greedo got what he deserved!

  4. I wish I was a bald ghost.