Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter! The day when Jesus got better and had a real craving for chocolate...or something. I drew this picture as a submission for Illustration Rally, but then after I finished it, somebody commented on a blog post I made last Easter, and I suddenly realised that I'd already done a similar idea before... Well, if something's worth doing once, it's worth doing again. And Jesus really does love chocolate!

Anyway, back to this image, and I decided to use a brush pen I found lying around on my desk for the drawing, and I quite like the differences in width it creates. I think I'll experiment a bit more with this in the future...

Right, I'm off to eat some more chocolate!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe! I love both of them :)
    Your drawings seem to be getting brighter! Which is never a bad thing!
    R xxxx

    ReplyDelete