Tuesday 27 October 2009

Sneak Preview

I don't often do this, but I'm currently working on a project, and while it is not yet finished, I'm really happy with how things are progressing, so wanted to share it with the world (well, anyone who bothers to read this blog...)!



I still have some details to add to the drawing before applying colour to the image, but the general composition is pretty much complete. I'm enjoying the challenge of incorporating my cartoon figures within a real world setting, and am also rediscovering a fascination with drawing cityscapes and architectural detailing.

It really is nice to be pleasantly surprised by my own work...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome to the max. I like it just as a line drawing, the variation of line strength is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Paul! Love the line work. Great job on the perspective too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the penguin a tourist? bloody tourists, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My office is in that picture..

    Tom

    ReplyDelete