Friday 19 June 2009

Never Mind The Haiku...

So I've been busy organising things for my Final Show – sending work to print, ordering frames, getting postcards and business cards designed and printed... – which all takes time, and has meant I haven't spent much time actually drawing in the past week. But now that most of it is sorted out, I can get back to producing some new pieces for my portfolio.

The past two days I've been drawing new Haiku comics. Ordinarily I would post the results on here straight away, BUT...I was thinking that as I'm going to include some of them in my final show, I would hold off posting them until after the show is up, just so those of you that look at my blog won't have seen everything that I'm going to be showing before the show is up, and to hopefully entice some of you to come along and check it out.

In the meantime, here's a sample panel from one of my new Haiku comics:

No comments:

Post a Comment