Wednesday 27 May 2009

Illustration Friday: Cracked



This week's Illustration Friday theme is Cracked. I had a few ideas for this theme that I scribbled down on the bus yesterday, but in the end decided to go with this little comic story about two eggs. I've got a lot on this week, so didn't have a lot of time to spend on it, but in a way, I quite like the simplicity...

...Also, I've just realised that this is my 100th blog post! Wow! Happy Birthday, Blog! Now where's my telegram from the Queen??

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 27, 2009

    Congrats!

    btw the image is realy scary (like the alian!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not an alien, it's a baby bird hatching out of the egg (although I was thinking of the scene from Alien when I drew it...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100 posts!

    Thanks for the giggle! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete